Give to Bridge
Why give online?
- This system is intended to make it more convenient for anyone to send their tithes and offerings to the church. Online giving provides a way to strengthen your faithfulness and is a way to help you become disciplined about regular giving.
How secure is online giving?
- PayPal is a secure way to make a payment with your credit/debit card or bank account because this information is only processed on PayPal’s secure system. The church will not see or have access to your credit/debit card or bank account information.
Will I see my online gifts on my year-end statement?
- Yes. Any gifts sent through PayPal will be recorded in the same way your weekly envelopes are recorded.
Is there a charge for me to use this service?
- No. When you select the dollar amount for your gift, that amount will be charged and your entire donation is tax-deductible. There are small transaction fees which are absorbed by the church, but it costs you nothing to use this service.
Do I need to have a PayPal account?
- If you choose the one-time donation option, you do not need to have an account. Once you click the “Donate” button, you will be transferred to PayPal. Click on “Don’t have a PayPal account” located at the bottom of the left side of your screen. Simply enter your credit/debit card information and follow the instructions. Setting up a recurring payment or paying directly from your bank account does require an account, but PayPal is very easy to set up and use.
Can my donation go toward more than one fund?
- Yes. Each time you make a payment, there will be a box where you can type any special instructions, including designating a portion or all of your gift to our benevolent fund. If there are no special instructions with your donation, the entire gift will go into our general fund.